Friday 18 January 2008

A quick update...

I'm off to bed in a minute, its been another busy week and I'm shattered. But I have just managed to complete a layout, and guess what? Its all for me! Not a DT in sight. I used one of my Back Porch Memories kits which I have to say are totally gorgeous and made it so very easy to put a layout together. Its quite a simple layout but I am rather in love with it at the moment - I hope it will photograph well in the morning so I can share it - its so dark all day that sometimes you can't get enough light for a decent shot in the middle of the day.
I'm off to get my hair done tomorrow, can't wait as it really needs doing! Don't know whether to go for something a bit different - if I do, I'll share that on here too :)
Night night...

No comments:

Post a Comment