Saturday 26 January 2008

Bathroom Misery!

A couple of disasters on the bathroom front - suffice to say, that is the last time I let Ed measure up the room for furniture! It means we will probably be left without a working bathroom for three weeks until a new bath gets delivered and my Dad can come back up to fit it. And my scrap room is still full of tools. So I think I'm going to have to get a big tray and start scrapping on the bed next door - there is no way I can go three weeks without making a page!
Fortunately, I have a few pages to share with you now, which I made for the Papermaze blog. The first is about a weekend I spent in Brighton last September with my old uni mates - we ended up getting addicted to Singstar on the Playstation and had a brilliant time - that game is hilarious! The papers were KI Memories new Pop Culture range which I thought was appropriate to the subject matter.

The next page is about my little cat Ernie - who it turns out is a bit of a scaredy cat as while the bathroom work has been going on he won't even stay in the house and runs away at the very sight of my Dad! This page makes use of the KI lace cardstock which I have doodled on to make it stand out more.

Finally, I made this little card too - I'm not really a cardmaker but I didn't think this one was too bad - I like the little brad centres for the cut out flowers.

I have a couple of pages in the pipeline but who knows when I'll get to finish them now? Hopefully I'll get some done tomorrow, but for tonight I'm off to a party...

No comments:

Post a Comment