Sunday 1 July 2007

A Wedding

We spent most of Saturday at a friend's wedding, unfortunately the weather was terrible but that didn't stop us all having a really good time at the reception! Me and my friend Mags had rather a lot of rose wine and strutted our stuff on the dance floor (minus those uncomfortable high heel shoes!). But here is a picture of me and Ed before everything got a bit messy!
I wore a fabby dress from New Look which would surely make a truly delicious scrapbook paper! However, looking back over the pictures I am struck again by the poor quality of a lot of the shots. I'm really going to have to read up on my digital photography techniques.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous dress - you're right it's a pattern that's perfect for scrapping!

    Hope your mojo comes back soon: when I lose mine I try and find a 'prompt' to follow. Perhaps a title or idea for a page.

    Have you seen the Spoonful of Sprinkles comp? That might get your mojo up and running again :)

    ReplyDelete