Well its been a bit of a crazy first week. The pressure is getting to the Year 11 and 12 groups and I even had a student storm out of my lesson this afternoon. As usual, Year 7 have been the maddest though! Feeling pretty lethargic all round and I think its because of the great weather. Not that I'm complaining but all you want to do is lie on the lounger in the sun reading a book, not mark Year 8 assessments.
I have managed to find time to do a bit of crafting though. At a crop on Wednesday night I started a layout which I finished yesterday. Again its for my new growing up album and I'm still trying to find a place for all those garden pictures! This one is of me and my little sister digging up the flowerbeds with our miniature spades (and posing quite happily for the camera by the looks of it too!).
I used scraps of paper to draw and handcut lots of flowers to act as a border for the photo. The only other embellishments are small pieces of green and pink ricrac and a handcut title. The photo is not of excellent quality. When I found the photos in the cupboard at home they were getting a bit damp and some of them even had spots of rust on them! I've had to scan them in and reprint them. But hopefully the strong embellishments hide the faults in the photo and produce a fun layout.