Saturday 14 April 2007

My Growing Up Album


I know its not common to blog twice in a day but hey, this is all a novelty to me, and when I go back to work in two days new posts will definitely be fewer and further between, if only because I won't have any time to do any scrapping to share. So I wanted to upload my latest layout which I completed today. Its for my new album, about my childhood and growing up. While going through all the photos at home for the Shimelle Laine class it brought back so many memories and there were so many gorgeous photos (well done Dad!) that this album seemed like the natural progression. There were hundreds of shots of us in the garden so this is the first page, a thankyou to mum and dad for giving us such a great space to run around in and enjoy our freedom. The album is based on the sketch challenge in the latest issue of Scrapbook Inspirations - I always enjoy looking at the different layouts the sketches produce and having a go myself. Sorry for the slightly wobbly photo - don't know why one side is straight and the other isn't!

1 comment:

  1. I am doing Shimelles class too and saw the link to your blog on the yahoo group just wanted to say how fab it is looking and how lucky your dad took such great photos

    Val

    ReplyDelete