Saturday 28 April 2007

Day Trippers

Another post in the same day, am I overdoing it? Still, I wanted to share the layout I've just completed. Its called Day Trippers (yes, thank you to The Beatles for that title!) and is another one for my growing up album. Its all about how Mum and Dad used to take us out for the day whenever they had spare time - some of my loveliest memories as a kid are from days spent on the beach, especially at Littlehampton or Brighton. I think this one is from a day out in Winchester and it made me laugh because it shows me and my sister in the double buggy together - I had forgotton all about it. It was vital for when our little legs got too tired to walk though.
I have used Basic Grey LilyKate papers which I picked up at a crop the other night, and other than that its a mixture of paint, stitching, paper piercing and a few pearl brads and paper flowers. I'm quite into my wavy journalling at the moment - I originally wanted to write in white pen but it just didn't show up well enough so black it had to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment