Saturday 1 December 2007

Withdrawal symptoms...

I am suffering badly. Its not quite got to cold sweats and the shakes or anything. But my scrapping supplies are at my house in Coventry. And I'm at my parent's house in South London. Now don't get me wrong, I'm having a fab time with my mum and dad and had a really lovely meal in an Italian restaurant this evening (which I think was actually better than the food we had in Italy this Summer!). I bought a few christmas presents. I've had a few glasses of red wine. I'm happy. But I can't get on with the first page of my Christmas journal, and I am chomping at the bit to start after seeing all the gorgeous pages over at the class forum. If you haven't started this class yet, there's still time. And you SO should get involved. Making a page a day is hard work, but its also so much fun! And you get such a unique record of a time in your life which would otherwise go by and get forgotton. So get on over to www.shimelle.com and get signed up. And I'll see you at the forum...

No comments:

Post a Comment