Monday 10 December 2007

Thank God for an easy page!

Christmas journalling has been proving difficult to fit in amongst all the other business in the run up to christmas, but today's easy page on gift wrap didn't require much thought and was fairly easy to put together. Unfortunately there appears to be a little bit of a bubble in the paper but hopefully this will go down as the glue dries (in the manner of wallpaper!). I had to draw over the bird stamp as he didn't come out too well on the wrapping paper - I will probably try and write over the words too if I can do it without it looking too messy. Its no great shakes in the creative stakes but I'm up to date again and that is whats important to me at the moment. A big thanks to all the lovely ladies who are leaving comments - it really helps to motivate me to get my pages done and I've 'met' some really creative people through it - your journals (and blogs!)are great too guys.
Apparently my winning pages in the Scrapbook Inspiratons Best of British competition are in this months magazine - trust me to not have received my subscription yet but I can't wait to see them - it'll be the first time my layouts are in print...

5 comments:

  1. Wow Wow Wow ,this is so georgeous ,you are very talented ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is beautiful - love the colors and the bird that's "just" the right amount of contrast. Also love the way you're doing the dates. (And sharing your joy in being "caught up" - this is my first time having two days in a row!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy for you, maybe ... this page was the biggest headache for me, yet! I love all the SILVER on your page!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so behind as I still need to make the page of Monday. I finished the 9th prompt yesterday evening. I must scrap this evening!!!
    Love, Isolde

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the way you incorporated the piece of wrapping paper into the page. stunning

    ReplyDelete