Wednesday 12 December 2007

My Christmas Tree

So I'm a day late with my page again, but this time I have good reason - last night we put up all our christmas decorations including our tree! So the prompt was very appropriately timed but I just didn't get a chance in the evening to actually make my page about it. Instead, I put it together at my crop this evening, and I really like it. It took me ages to take a photo of the bauble - I hate using the flash but my hand isn't steady enough without so the majority of photos came out blurred - this one was ok though, and I think it looks great against the red and green background of the page.

I was thrilled to get my sub copy of Scrapbook Inspirations this week and see my Best of British layouts in there, it finally feels like I really won. And just to top it off, I got into the Reader's Gallery this month too with my layout 'A very Moving Day'. So watch out for them if you buy the magazine. I haven't read the rest yet due to being far too busy but I can't wait to sit down at the weekend and have a good look through.

2 comments:

  1. the photo of the gold bulb looks so beautiful with the green and red focus of you page colors. this is going to be 1 stunning journal

    ReplyDelete