Friday 21 December 2007

Some christmas pages...

Ok, so I've been woefully poor at updating my blog and keeping up with my christmas journal, but I plan to do some catching up over the weekend and get back on track. Its just been such a busy last week of school and I've had meals out and parties to go to, as well as feeling ill midweek too! Anyway, here are a few christmas themed pages I did for the Papermaze blog to share with you now. They all use the new Basic Grey Figgy Pudding themed paper and chipboard shapes, as well as Autumn Leaves stamps.


Apologies for the poor pictures - I had to scan these because there is never any natural light good enough to take pictures without the flash at the moment, but having only a regular scanner means its difficult to stitch the bits together without getting at least a little bit of the layout cut off! I especially love the first of the layouts, about my cat Alfie who was a christmas present one year and who only lived to be about 18 months. She had a bit of a tragic life, having cat leukaemia from a young age and being sick often, she was then run over outside our house one night. However, she was totally adored and a beautiful little girl so it was good to make a layout about my fond memories of her. The other two layouts are about me and my brother and sister when we were young - one about christmas morning, the other about a winter outing to the Thames Barrier and Greenwich Park.

Check out the Papermaze blog, Scrap Paper Scissors for lots more inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pages!! I'm so behind in my Christmas Journal. The last page I made was Dec. 15th. It was so busy at school as we had meetings with the parents. Now I have 2 weeks Christmas holidays. Hope to have some time to scrap.
    Love, Isolde

    ReplyDelete