Friday 6 February 2009

Why I love my iPhone...

Despite the fact it had been playing up a bit recently, I really love my iPhone - all the 'gadgety' phones I'd had before had been too difficult to use, but the iPhone is so user-friendly and lets me download all sorts of applications and browse the web - I wouldn't be without it now! So when Laura pointed me in the direction of the Category Stories inspiration blog, I knew what the subject of my layout would be! Now don't get me wrong, I love my partner, but sometimes its fun to do a 'love' layout about an unexpected subject, and use up some of that Valentines paper at the same time...



Here is my effort, with slightly strange colours from the scan for some reason, its a bit brighter in real life. It's quite busy and with lots of different papers from Love, Elsie, Kelly Panacci and Sassafrass as well as some cool doodle alphabet stamps and various stickers (which I'm really getting into again recently - is it just me??? They don't have to be tacky do they?)


I've actually managed to complete two layouts this evening, but the other one is for the Papermaze blog first so will have to wait a few days before uploading here. I do believe I'm on a roll...

9 comments:

  1. fabulous page!! Love the layering and detail. THanks so much for playing along with us at category stories!
    Cheers,
    Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and great topic missy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 3D quality of this. It's totally great! Love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH sooooo much eye candy. Being awol from the world of blogger does have its rewards. There is sooooo much to look at. Those stamps for your I-Phone layout are scrummy, is it a set or lots of different ones, please share! I love them. Oh and little letter stickers are my fave too!
    The messy desk reminds me of mine, at times you cannot see the floor in my room, I am a complete slob too!!
    Hope you are well and not too busy with work etc. Just remember to take 5 for yourself.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the title work! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Cow!! I love this page! I love the layering and stamping! You have inspired me to give stamping another try! Thanks so much for playing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously FABULOUS layout!! wowza!

    ReplyDelete