Sunday 15 February 2009

Busy Bee...

That's me! I've been up to lots this weekend and have had a lovely start to my half term break - I definitely needed it. Had a great time on Valentines day going out with Ed, my sis and her man Ross - photos to follow, probably in the format of a scrapbook layout! Part of the reason we had such a fab evening was this film:



If you haven't seen it already, you have to go! I have to admit, that when me and my sis were discussing which film to see I didn't really fancy this one. But it was on at the right time to fit in a trip to the Thai restaurant afterwards, and I'm so glad I gave it a chance. It wasn't at all what I expected - it was much better!

Today I have also managed to get my layouts done for the Papermaze blog for next month - lovely Dream Street papers - and hung out with friends at the same time, so all good. Here's hoping the rest of the week shapes up...

No comments:

Post a Comment