Sunday 22 May 2011

Poorly sick

It is a truth universally acknowledged that a teacher with a school holiday coming up must be in want of a cold.

I feel awful. I went to bed with a sore throat and woke up with a head cold. I had vaguely hoped that it might be an attack of hayfever, but antihistamines have failed to have any effect, so it's on to the Lemsip Max and acceptance of my snotty fate.

So today, other than waving mum and dad off this morning, has consisted of me sitting on the day bed in the spare room, knitting more of my swing jacket...

...watching period dramas on YouTube and eating Marks and Spencer's Jaffa Cakes...



...and providing moral support for Ed who is trying to finish one of his Open University essays.



In the meantime though, I do have another layout to share. This is one of those rare pages I made last year totally for myself - no design team, no magazine, just for me. It records some fabulous sand sculptures we saw in Portugal on our holiday in 2008 - it took ages for me to get round to scrapping the photos! I love the colour combination on this one, and I managed to use some scraps from that lace paper to make some embellishments for it - how thrifty of me.







Anyway, I'm off to work on getting better, and at least it's given me a good excuse not to be hoovering the stairs!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Great colours and pictures on that layout too.

    ReplyDelete