Thursday 12 May 2011

I'm addicted!

So I discovered Pinterest.





I'm sure many people reading this will probably already use Pinterest, but I'm a little bit of latecomer to the phenomenon.

But boy, am I hooked now! It's just so easy to make lots of pretty mood-boards that all look wonderfully inspirational. Trouble is, I think I'm going to spend so much time getting inspired, I won't have any time to put it to use! I've only been using it two days and already have more than 150 pins. What a lot of happily wasted hours!

So now I'm going to force myself to shut the app and do something productive. I think maybe knitting this evening, I've got two big projects on the go though I'm a bit tempted to cast on another one...

The one I've decided to work on tonight is this:





This is the back of a cardi/jacket I'm making from Artesano Aran yarn. It's a fairly straightforward cable design but makes for a lovely bobbly texture. The pattern is from a past issue of Simply Knitting - it's a short swing jacket. I don't own anything this size or shape so don't know if it will suit, but I'm enjoying the knitting of it in any case.

Anyway, I'm off to do a few more rows...

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment