Friday 2 January 2009

The wanderer returns...

Ok, ok, no excuses, I've been a terrible blogger this month! Work was manic up to the 19th, and then I had a few days to get all my presents sorted and clean the house before spending a week with my folks down in London. The blog kind of took a back seat. I've been back for a few days now and I've actually been putting off updating my blog - because I have SO many Christmas journal pages to upload here! I managed to get up to and including Christmas day this year - I may try and do Boxing Day but that may be just a pipe dream with all the work I have to get done to get ready for school on Monday (boooo!). I've decided I'm going to upload them in four page chunks, so I don't go totally insane scanning them all in :D So here are four more pages for your perusal...





I have in the last month completely embraced the awesomeness that is the iphone, as well as being given a little pink ipod nano by my Dad for Christmas. So I've been rediscovering all my favourite music - a very random mix, currently I'm enjoying The Animals, The Lovin Spoonful and a bit of David Bowie. As they say, variety is the spice of life!
So any New Year's resolutions? Other than the obvious - lose the mince pie weight and keep the house more tidy - I have also thought of a few scrap-related resolutions. Since I am no longer subscribed to a kit due to the appallingness of the current exchange rate, I'm going to try to curb my spending a little for a few months and spend the money I save on making the spare bedroom more hospitable. I know, I've been saying this for months but this time I actually mean it! I also mean to finish all the scrapping projects I signed up for over the last couple of years - I have three more double pages of the My Freedom project to do, and I also want to get on with There's No Place Like Home, as well as printing out all the photos I have taken for Scrap Your Day (at least the album is finished for that!). So expect to see bits and pieces of these over the next few months. I'm not saying I won't sign up for any new projects this year, but it would be nice not to have unfinished ones all over the place...

No comments:

Post a Comment