Friday 6 June 2008

Nostalgia

So where have I been all week? Nowhere in particular, but I haven't scrapped one jot, mainly due to the fact that last weekend I obviously did something to my shoulder, maybe trapped a nerve, and my whole arm has been aching all week. I've been right miserable company, I can tell you! I may go along to the doc's on Monday if its no better as I'm suffering from scrap withdrawal but there is no way I'm huddling over my craft mat on the floor feeling like this, so nothing layout-wise to share, although more of my Papermaze DT stuff arrived this week so I have plenty to do!

I have been pottering around YouTube however, and found this little gem, which I've included here for my family - remember car journeys singing along to this number?



And hopefully more to share with you fellow scrappers over the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment