Friday 27 June 2008

Tagged!

Ok, the lovely Laura has tagged me! So here are my answers...

Ten years ago: I was 16, I had just finished my GCSEs and I was loving the prospect of a whole Summer of freedom! I was very into politics and used to love arguing about it with anyone who would listen. I thought Labour were going to change Britain. I was about to start sixth form. I was a massive Oasis fan. I was doing an A level in Art and a Photography GCSE in my spare time at adult ed college and loved going up to the galleries in town with my friends and mooching around Camden market or Covent Garden shopping. I spent my weekends trying to blag my way into the local bars, and (unfortunately) regularly attended Atlantis and Blue Orchid nightclubs in Croydon. Had just got a job working in Allders at the Customer Services and Wedding Gift desk. Oh, happy days...

Five things in todays 'to do list':
1) Get up to date with marking books and assessments (final round before we break up for Summer)
2) Clean the bathroom
3) Go to the barbecue of a friend from work
4) Phone my mum and book cars for our holiday online
5) Scrap!!!

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1) Ryvitas smothered in set honey (I've been dieting recently - this was a real treat!)
2) Fry's Turkish Delight bar straight from the fridge
3) Hula hoops with Philadelphia cheese in the holes!
4) Potato cakes or crumpets with butter
5) French bread with taramasalata

5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1) Buy a flat in London so I could visit the folks without having to kick my poor sis out of her bedroom!
2) Buy a holiday villa in the hills above Florence, Italy.
3) Buy a bigger house with a dedicated scrapping studio with, if I'm lucky, a desk!
4) Go on a round the world trip. In relative luxury.
5) Take a year out from work. Or longer if I could afford it :)

5 Places I have lived:
1) Sutton (nr South London)
2) Warwick Uni campus
3) Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
4) Earlsdon, Coventry
5) Allesley Park, Coventry
(Yes, I know, all very boring and mainly based around the Coventry area apart from the first 18 years of my life which were all spent in the same house in Sutton. I'm not very well-travelled!)

So I guess I need to tag some people now. I will get back to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment