Saturday 30 May 2009

Where have I been?

I have fed these little guys...

I have visited this amazing holiday home...

Where I met this handsome chap...

I have enjoyed one or two glasses of this...

And remembered to smell plenty of these along the way...

Yes, it was the annual trip to the Isle of Wight with the folks in law (well, not quite in law but I don't know how else to describe them!). I can't remember if this is my fifth or sixth visit, but it's become something of a tradition to spend this half term holiday each year on the island. The weather this time was gorgeous, which made a change from the storms and perpetual rain of the last few years, and I made my first visit to Osborne House, Queen Victoria's holiday home and, incidentally, the place where the great lady died.
So plenty of scrapbooking fodder, and I have now managed to aquire a new snazzy printer, so layouts may start again in earnest! Let the celebrations begin ;)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time, can't wait to see all those scrapbook pages!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete