Monday 24 August 2009

I think this may be paradise...

Believe me, that is not an overstatement! I've recently got back from a trip to Lake Garda in Italy and it's just breathtakingly beautiful - such diverse scenery, sweet little towns and fantastic historical sites to see. If you've never been, you MUST go, Italy is just my favourite place in the world.

I thought I'd share a few pics - these were taken by the lake in the resort of Garda that we stayed in - my sis with one of her trademark expressions, Ed enjoying the waves lapping the shore of the lake and me in one of those self-portrait shots that actually turn out ok. I have more photos to share, but Picasa won't let me at the moment so expect another blog post soonish.



I do have a couple of scrapbook pages to share, and I am working on another few as I type, but I have also rediscovered my love of knitting again in the last week and am just finishing a teddy bear's picnic for my 'niece' Olivia to play with. So if anyone is interested, I can share pics of the finished masterpiece here too. I know this is mainly a scrapping blog, but all craft is good, right?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. wow looks gorgeous Italy is definitely on my wish list, love to see your knitting i am just getting back into it too after starting a knitting group, also gonna start a crochet blanket has i have started to learn that too, not enough hours in the day lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Especially as I am going to the Italian Lakes ... on MONDAY! I'm going to Maggiore so I just hope that's as nice as where you have been. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete