Saturday 14 July 2007

Picnic

Another layout finished, this one is far simpler in style for me which made a nice change as I was able to finish it in about 2 hours. Usually they take me at least double that! I drew a sketch first so I knew where everything was going to be placed.



I used Basic Grey Phoebe papers and my Autumn Leaves flower stamps to create the embellishments. I considered add a bit more detail with brads but decided against it (though I will probably go back and do so - I ended up adding stitching to my At the Farm layout after I had uploaded it on here!).



The journalling reads:



While a trip to the seaside was probably our favourite choice for a day out, we all enjoyed a picnic, especially in this beautiful spot by the riverbank at Runnymede. Many happy hours were spent playing there.

Unfortunately due to the fading light the photo hasn't really done the colours justice - the green is much more vibrant in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment