Tuesday 24 April 2007

Overspend!

Wow! I've been on a bit of a mad rampage with the credit card over the last couple of days (its a good thing my boyfriend doesn't read my blog isn't it?).
I've bought some lovely scrapping goodies which I saw and just had to have including these gorgeous ribbons from the American Crafts Uptown range which I found on Little Silver Hat. This is a site selling ribbons and braids and ric rac etc which I only just discovered but which I'm totally in love with already! They also do some really dinky (and sparkly!) little diamante ribbon slides which I may well buy in the near future too.




I treated myself to most of the papers from the Basic Grey Blush range. I had wanted to buy the complete set but it seemed to be sold out on all the sites I tried so had to buy individual sheets (it took quite a while filling up the online shopping cart for that one!). And I also picked up a few of the pages from the Scenic Route Laurel Range and SEI Such a Girl - I know these papers are quite randomly different but I like to have a real mix on my pages.




And I eventually decided to buy a set of Banana Frog rubber stamps. I absolutely love rubber stamping, especially with acrylic see through stamps which make the whole process really easy and I'm really pleased with some Autumn Leaves swirl stamps that I bought a few months ago. So I decided to go for the Fanciful set which contains some cute journalling blocks and some pretty corner art as well. I've totally got my eye on the Paisley set but will have to save up a little bit first (or at least pay off the credit card!).
I'm pretty excited as I'm taking part in a newbie circle journal on UKScrappers - my theme is going to be 'songs that define a moment'. Everybody will have to choose a song that has a special meaning and explain what memories it evokes. I'm looking forward to seeing what people come up with. Got a little 7 Gypsies book to make it from - very cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment